Introducing Funchal to the World
- Duração: 4 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Funchal, Madeira
- Código de produto: IFTW
Our tours are suitable for any type of visitors (junior or senior), because of being done on a very relaxing casual way with the possibility of sitting in most places.
- Passionate and qualified local guide.
- Perfect harmony between culture, history, sweet and sour flavours that will for sure surrender you to our traditional flavours.
- Our groups are small, (maximum 12 people) to make sure they are personal and conversational.
- Includes 8 stops.
- Personal insurance included.
The Food and Drinks:
- Best homemade local pastry in town
- Famous Madeira honey cake from a 100-year-old recipe
- Best pork in wine and garlic sandwich in town
- Delicious filets of local fish Espada
- Succulent grilled local Tuna
- Grilled Portuguese sausage “chorizo”
- Home baked bread
- Delicious desserts and juices using local tropical fruits
- Exotic fruits in the local farmers market
- Refreshing pot of the tea (fresh aromatic herbs) or coffee
- Local Beer
- Good quality Portuguese wines
- Madeira fortified wine